"Let Us work together for the cause and care of disadvantaged persons and to improve their quality of life. Let us all be responsible citizens who make our country a great place to live."
Shri Gulshan Garg
(NGO MIW Foundation)
MD (Shree Sai Divine Fashion Private Limited)
At the very onset, let us introduce MIW FOUNDATION as a Registered Public Charitable Trust and one of leading NGOs in Delhi and NCR areas engaged in various Social and Community Development programs aimed for the benefit and welfare of marginalized and weaker sections of our society. MIW FOUNDATION is also registered as a non-profit organization under section 12A & 80G of the Income Tax Act with Income Tax Department.
Activities Conducted by our NGO:
1) FREE MED11CAL CAMP: Medical Relief which included free general medical consultation, ENT consultation, free eye check-ups, dental check up, distribution of free medicines etc.
2) Free Vaccination for Tetanus
3) Awareness on Tobacco, HIV/AIDS (including HIV Test), Malnutrition,Diabetes, Tuberculosis Dengue, Malaria (With Free Pest Control Medicine), Waterborne Disease (Provide with Chlorine Medicine), Tuberculosis etc
4) Free Cloth and Toy Distribution
5) Education programs for children Drawing Competition for Children, Books Distribution,
6) Infotainment via Projector
7) Traffic awareness Workshop
8) Pest Control
9) Self Defense, Civil Defense (Disasters Management)
Also we have Open one MIW Foundation Charitable Polyclinic in Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi Providing them with Free Medicines for POOR AND NEEDY PEOPLE and Planning to open More Charitable polyclinic in Delhi/NCR and for PAN INDIA for welfare of society
1) More MIW Foundation’s Charitable Polyclinic for PAN India
2) Old Age Home in North India
3) Rehabilitation Centre in North India
© MIW Foundation 2014, New Delhi, India. All Right Reserved